Thursday, January 31, 2008

My First Post!

I know the title is a cliche, but I am surprised at myself that after so much procrastination, I have finally set up my blog and written my first post!  As a piano teacher, I want to use this blog to share my thoughts and/or ideas about music in general.  I haven't really decided on what my format of my blog should be, but there will be a monthly column on Canadian composers, with concentration on their piano works for beginning and intermediate students.  I appreciate comments and additions from other teachers, musicians, and just about everyone!  However, sometimes I might just feel like writing about my day of teaching!  As a bonus, I am going to include a link from the youtube website.  I have posted clips from my last students recital (12th January, 2008), hope you enjoy them!


Mr. K

No comments: